- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.9GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, Video memory: 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 display, 100% sRGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 5400RPM SATA III HDD (Intel Optane memory support)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SATA III SSD
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, IR camera supporting Windows Hello
- TouchPad: Glass-covered for fingerprint and smudge resistance, Precision touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Camera: IR webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the Card Reader driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Internal Card Reader Drivers:
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software's version might also increase the device's transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader's functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
- C: \ Card Readers \ Alcor
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 909 KB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.